If you can think of it we can deliver it. Having worked on a variety of highly recognised innovative projects Harlequin Signs has shown that we not only make quality standard signs but we can just about make any type of sign.
In 2013, we were the Head Contractor on the internationally recognised Bee Gees Way at Redcliffe in Brisbane. In 2015, we were also heavily involved in Stage 2 which saw an extension to the hand painted mural as well as the inclusion of some innovative signage techniques, including LED displays.
Our expertise in foreshore developments have included the Catalina Memorial in Bowen, the Surfers Paradise foreshore and the Maroochydore Foreshore.
Harlequin Signs have also helped visitors to Brisbane find their way around with numerous bright yellow directional sign posts located throughout the City and Southbank. We have also recently completed extensive new signage works for both Southbank Parklands and Roma Street Parklands.
1. Our experience and expertise – servicing Brisbane and Queensland since 1988.
2. Our commitment to producing quality signs
3. Value for money
4. Our guarantee of customer satisfaction
5. We understand the relationship between signage and brand image.
6. We produce some of the most innovative signage solutions
7. We simply make it easier
Request a Quote